Currently, all of our classes are offered via virtual instructor led training (VILT) using Microsoft® Teams or Cisco Webex Training Center, Amazon AWS Cloud-based servers, and GPiLEARN+™. Attendees are assigned their own server (connected via Remote Desktop) which includes all applications required to complete the course. It is strongly recommended to use at least 2 displays/monitors when attending this class.
Courses are hosted from Amherst, NY USA, Bogota, Colombia, or Johannesburg, South Africa.
*Class time will be UTC business hours and hosted by Johannesburg, South Africa.
**Class time will be UTC+12 business hours and hosted by Johannesburg, South Africa and Amherst, NY
This course is a comprehensive introduction to the EtaPRO System. Numerous interactive exercises are used throughout the course to provide students with hands-on experience. A 1-1/2 day optional IT Training starts Thursday afternoon.
At the end of this course, students should be able to see how:
- EtaPRO can meet their condition and performance monitoring needs.
- VirtualPlant™ is used with EtaPRO to model expected plant performance, both online and offline.
- VirtualPlant models are used to run parametric studies to examine the effect of changing plant conditions.
- EtaPRO advanced pattern recognition (APR) Concerns Viewer is used to address asset points that indicate abnormal behavior.
- EtaPRO data points are added, edited, or deleted.
- EPTrendSetter™ is used to benchmark plant performance.
- EPReporter™ is used to schedule custom reports built in Microsoft® Excel.
- EPLog™ is set up to create custom operations and maintenance logs.
- Screen Builder is used to create and modify custom screens.
- Diagnostic Builder is used to create and modify a diagnostic flowchart to run both online and offline and used to create event- or time-based alerts to provide notification of a specific event based on user- defined criteria.
- EtaPRO configuration settings are modified on the Server and the Client.
- EtaPRO uses the historian and how compression affects data.
- To set up additional data acquisition sources.
- Routine system back-ups of the databases are performed and what information is stored in those databases.
- Security is configured for EtaPRO applications (SQL and EtaPRO including use of AD groups).
- EtaPRO Server and Client applications are installed and upgraded.
- EtaPRO Server, Web Client, and EPReporter are configured.
- To troubleshoot causes of EtaPRO quality alarms.
- To Troubleshoot EPReporter problems.
- To examine EtaPRO database and text logs for troubleshooting.
This 3½-day course is a comprehensive introduction to the EtaPRO System. Numerous interactive exercises are used throughout the course to provide students with hands-on experience.
This 1½-day course is a comprehensive introduction to the management of the EtaPRO System from an IT perspective.
Each participant will receive copies of the EtaPRO Administrator Training Workbook (PDF) with classroom exercises and relevant IT documentation, along with a link to review course recordings in GPiLEARN+.
Who Should Attend
The Administrator course is intended for individuals who are responsible for administration, and day-to-day use of the EtaPRO System, as well as those who desire a broad understanding of the system architecture and components.
The IT course is intended for individuals who are responsible for maintaining communication between EtaPRO, the historian, and the data source, as well as, installing and upgrading the software and setting up security for the EtaPRO applications.
Please call the registrar Sandy Lee at 716.799.1050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3½-Day EtaPRO Administrator Training $1,850
- 1½ Day EtaPRO IT Training $500
- 5-Day EtaPRO IT & Administrator Training $2,250
All of our courses offer a 10% multi-registrant discount to organizations registering three or more persons for the same class at the same time. Fee includes software guides and other course materials.
Note: Occasionally, a particular course will not meet the minimum registration requirement. GP Strategies reserves the right to cancel such a session at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled start. Participants will be promptly notified.
Cancellations received later than 10 working days prior to course are subject to a 20% service charge. Those who have not canceled reservations two working days prior to the course and “no shows” are subject to the full course fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.