Table of Contents
How Do I Sign-Up or Sign-In?
Please follow these instructions to create a new account or to update your existing access.
- Navigate to support.etapro.com and click Sign In at the upper right of the page:
- If you had an account on our old website, most likely your email address is already registered with us. Enter your Email and Password and click "Sign In"
- If you need a password reset, click the Forgot my password link and follow the instructions. You should receive an email with password setting instructions.
- Need to Sign Up? If you need to register a "full access" account (access to software downloads, documentation, etc.), please email email@example.com and include your full name, email, and Company name. Our support team will create your account and send you a link to set your password.
- Once you have logged in, you should a page similar to the following:
Clicking on each rectangle will take you to related pages – Downloads & Installation Manuals, Calculation Templates, Knowledge Base Articles, etc.
Where Do I Find Software Installations?
EtaPRO, VirtualPlant™, and EtaPRO® Predictor™ installation files can all be found in the Downloads & Installation Manuals section:
When you click a specific download article, you will see a page similar to this:
Simply click the product name to download the associated installation files.
How do I Submit a Support Request?
The preferred, and possibly easiest method of sending a question or reporting an incident is to use the EtaPRO Client Help | Submit or Track an Issue menu option:
This will redirect to the following form:
Using this form helps the support team to gather the important information up front, such as "what is the nature of the question/incident", and "what is the version of EtaPRO Client/Server installed". By asking for this information up front, it will reduce the number of exchanged emails between support and end users and should enable faster ticket resolution.
Support requests can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I View My Tickets?
Users will full site access have the ability to view existing tickets - both submitted by the individual and by his/her/their entire organization if desired. Clicking the drop-down menu displays “My activities” which will include all support requests, and requests that are being following or CC’d on.
- After signing in, click your name at the upper right of the screen. From the drop-down menu, select "My activities":
- Your tickets should then be displayed:
Clicking each ticket will provide details. Each ticket status will also be visible. By request, we can enable a feature for end users to view all tickets submitted by their organization.